Atlanta Safety/Health Guidelines
ATLANTA BUILD EXPO
- JULY 15-16 - COBB GALLERIA CENTRE
We have received reopening guidelines from the Cobb Galleria Centre. A PDF of these guidelines is attached here. The guidelines on the attachment will comprise of all the measures the convention center is taking with the facility and its’ employees to make it the safest environment possible. Below, you will see what measures we are taking as a show at registration, exhibit hall, and classrooms, to make it as safe as possible for every exhibitor, attendee, and educator. As we continue preparing for the show on July 15-16, it is important to note that the Atlanta Build Expo is a local/regional show with an attendee and exhibitor base originating almost entirely from the Atlanta Metro Area.
We will continue to work very closely with the Cobb Galleria Centre as we lead up to the show. Both Cobb Galleria and Build Expo share the same goal, which is to make the show as safe as possible for everyone. Our show will adhere to all Federal, State, and local safety guidelines as it relates to COVID-19.
Atlanta Build Expo Safe & Healthy Show Procedures
- Mask/Face Covering required for entry into exhibit hall and meeting rooms
- Atlas Supply USA/ Atlas Construction is the Official Personal Protective Gear Show Sponsor. They will be providing masks for every exhibitor, attendee, and staff member.
- If your company is in need of Protective Gear, click here for more information, https://atlassupplyusa.com/.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entry to show.
- C3 Communications Official Thermal Temperature Screening company of the Atlanta Build Expo and will screen every attendee using Thermographic Bullet Cameras.
- If your company is in need of Temperature Screening, click here for more information, https://c3communications.net/.
- Hand Sanitizer stations readily accessible throughout building (We ask that everyone involved in the show sanitize hands upon entry to exhibit hall and meeting rooms).
- 6’ distance between chairs in meeting rooms.
- No overflow standing permitted in meeting rooms.
- 6’ distance between people at registration counters. Floor markings will be placed at registration.
- Plastic shields at all registration counters.
- Mask/Face Covering worn by all registration staff.
- Move-in times for exhibitors will be staggered to prevent long lines at move-in desk.
- Floor markings will be placed at move-in desk by back loading dock.
- Plastic shield at Move-in desk.
- These guidelines will be placed on signage at registration area.
- All show badges will be mailed along with a show magazine to eliminate the need to be at show registration. We strongly ask all attendees bring their badges with them.
- We ask that anyone with a fever and/or symptoms please not attend the show.