Seating is limited. Registering online ensures a seat.
• Construction project management consultant, author, public speaker, and trainer.
• B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. in civil engineering, specialized in Construction Management.
Experience: Over 26 years diversified:
• Industrial: private and public sectors, in the U.S. and overseas. Positions occupied include project engineer / manager, cost estimator, planner / scheduler, project controls manager, cost manager, training manager.
• Academic: faculty member / professor, head of department.
• Extensive experience in continuing education and professional training around the world. Topics are mainly technical but also include soft skills.
• Construction Project Scheduling and Control (currently 3rd edition)
• How to Estimate with Means Data: Basic Skills for Building Construction (currently 4th edition)
• Many articles; technical and other
• Many presentations in professional conferences such as PMI, AACE International, Primavera Users Conference. Also, a public speaker in many local, regional, and international events.
• An authority on project planning, scheduling, and project control; was part of the PMI team that wrote the first Project Scheduling certification (PMI-SP) exam in 2007.
• An advocate of holistic healthy living and sports