Seating is limited. Registering online ensures a seat.
As Managing Partner at The Cromeens Law Firm, PLLC, Karalynn holds more than 10 years of experience practicing construction, real estate, lien and business law. Within her professional career, Karalynn has successfully filed more than a thousand lawsuits to foreclose or remove mechanic's liens, with 10 to 15 of those being tried to a jury.
Karalynn graduated with a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from Carroll College, before attending the South Texas College of Law, where she received her juris doctorate in 2004. With her extensive experience within the construction and real estate industries, Karalynn goes the extra mile, providing her clients with innovative legal strategies and services necessary to protect their rights.
As founder of the firm, Karalynn has grown The Cromeens Law Firm, PLLC, at a tremendous rate and serves as a mentor to several employees.
Areas of Practice
• Business Law
• Construction Law
• Real Estate Law
U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
J.D. – 2004
Carroll College, Waukesha, Wisconsin
B.S. - 2001
Major: Criminal Justice, Psychology
• Contributor, O'Connor's - Texas Property Code Plus, 2006 - 2009
• Author and Contributor, American Subcontractors Association, 2010 - 2011
Honors and Awards
• Houstonia Magazine - 2016 Top Lawyer Award for Construction Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Texas State Bar Association, Construction Section
• Houston Bar Association, Construction Section
• American Subcontractors Association – Houston Chapter
• Association of General Contractors – Houston Chapter
Past Employment Positions
• Law Office of J. Tomkins, Associate Attorney, 2004 - 2006